Saturday, June 28, 2008

So This Is It, Right?

I'm cat-sitting again. This rented out, full bath, kitchenette, no pet studio-bedroom. This could all be mine.

I think at this point I'm supposed to consider the name of my blog and how it relates to my choice in domiciles. Do I really want to move out? Do I have to? Is it self-imposed?

I Googled "wanting what you got" and found lots of links AC/DC and Christian Q & A sites. The balance that I'm seeking, the answer that is, is whether I've done enough searching--for now, anyway--have I found enough for my current life to enjoy, to not be restless. It's always good to wonder, but at some point a person has to appreciate the friendships, accolades, and opportunities that he or she has worked thus far to achieve.

Searching without seeing is like driving while eating.

The room that I've earned--and I do say earned, even though I didn't build it or seek it out--is larger than this in downtown San Jose. I don't look for handouts, and I think everything happens for a reason. It might be too early to tell, but I think this'll be a good thing. I'm not smiling yet (it's too early) but I've worked for this break. It's a small concession, so I'll keep working hard, and maybe more breaks, or concessions, will come my way.

Time to earn more karma.

No comments:

Let's do this.

Let's do this.
Exactly. Thanks, Elaine.