Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stream of Conscious in Supposed Preparation or Practice of Nanowrimo

Ahem.

In another window is a Pixies video of them playing Wave of Mutilation, live, and sometime current. I clicked on a link to get here, from another live vid of them in 1988. The singer sounds real, like a guy who made it out of his garage. I've backspaced twice and skipped over thoughts that happen but weren't typed. The goal is to only move forward, no edits, no correction. We're seeking volume not quality. I've already stopped four times to backspace, replug in an outlet, and investigate my iTunes podcast situation. Self-editing and monitering is natural to me.

Jesus I haven't talked about anything at all. Maybe this is a mission for someone else.

No comments:

Let's do this.

Let's do this.
Exactly. Thanks, Elaine.