Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Aw geez

I'm sitting in the parking lot of my favorite chicken place in a
stupor. I'm glad my this phone autocorrects because my finger is a
blur. Imseaying from 16 oz of dpju that I decidedto down solo. The
lady of the house was visibly apprehensive of serving me a kettle to
myself, but business and regularity kept mefrom being dry.

I wonder if dependancies run in my family. My dad used to be defined
by his escapist vices, and male relatives have freely lived by the
whims of their death wishes and passions. Pill poppers, exhaust
suckers and fish bowl drinkers are common. I've reached for rhebottle
too many times in the past.

Tomorrow I bust Lola. I know I'm going to cry. I want to see how
cognizant she is. If she's not, then I'll have to knowingly cry for
the two of us.

No comments:

Let's do this.

Let's do this.
Exactly. Thanks, Elaine.