Friday, January 9, 2009

Firsts / Choppy

For starters, that was the first time I stood up in two hours.

I'm amazed at how distracted I can becomefixated I can get on off-topics. I can imagine myself taking every detour and side street, every location mentioned in an email or billboard. It's so easy for me to get lost finding out about things I never knew I wanted that the real losers are the things I say I'm interested in.

I had wanted to write in length about my previous post, but it wouldn't be much more then lists of places I've been and the women with whom I stayed. I think if I were to take my as-yet unwritten discussion to its end, I would guess that I have an extreme male ego that needs to be surrounded by women only, birthed from a mixture of greed and dislike of men in general.

What's really got me distracted is how much uncategorized stuff is written on post-its in my bag.

No comments:

Let's do this.

Let's do this.
Exactly. Thanks, Elaine.