Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just Because

Alyssa, the introverted captor of men attentions, tells me I should write. She says that its a good habit to develop, to purposely train myself to put on tablet what I'm thinking. She doesn't say much more except that she never shares her writing. Her words are for her alone. I respect that.

I can see where she's going. Habits are motions with inertia, and it would be good for me to want to log my thoughts. It would make my other writing adventures, especially the ones work-related, much easier to begin and finish. Not everything has to be a deep thought but very often it is important to just get the words out. At its base, it releases the words into the ether like a free agent athlete ready to be snatched up by the team that wants him the most.

Cheers to good habits. Thanks, Alyssa.

No comments:

Let's do this.

Let's do this.
Exactly. Thanks, Elaine.