Friday, August 15, 2008

Chris Is

I've done a whole lot of nothing in the past days. Well, there's always something, and it's hard for me to think of the things I do for myself as productive. Those things I do that are deemed necessary will get done because they have to, otherwise I fail in my objective.

Clarify: CHRIS is an essay, that must include a thesis, supporting paragraphs, and a summed-up, why-didn't-I-just-read-the-ending? paragraph. As Manager, his supporting paragraphs are a must, otherwise he automatically fails the minimum criteria. As a Human Being, those things that sustain him--air, food, water, downtime--are his grammar, punctuations, his structure. The content won't make sense without the form. Neither makes sense without the other, and only together can we achieve a cohesive whole.

The Content is constantly changing. CHRIS is more a collection of short stories than he is an essay; as a singular work, he is annotated, ripe with the author's commentary of could have been and what he was thinking at the time.

No comments:

Let's do this.

Let's do this.
Exactly. Thanks, Elaine.